KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY
Alongside aesthetically pleasing, fully customisable designs, rock-solid durability is paramount for demanding self-service retail applications, which can often be deployed in outdoor, unattended locations. Zytronic’s PCT™ and MPCT™ touch screens can easily meet both requirements.
Our touch sensors designed for retail point-of-sale (POS) and vending applications deliver many benefits to product developers in this sector:
- Available in custom sizes and shapes, from 5” to near 100”.
- Fully customisable to suit the needs of the client, with an almost limitless choice of sizing, options for specialist glass and edge finishing, hole and slot cutting for integrated card readers and receipt/ticket dispensing, and more.
- Available with thermally toughened or chemically strengthened glass in a range of thicknesses, to optimise strength, durability and ultimately reliability.
- Capable of allowing up to 100 independent, simultaneous touches, a key benefit when large touchscreens are deployed as a table in a store, enabling several customers to browse product information at the same time.
- Available in custom designs with no minimum order quantity (MOQ) and no/low upfront engineering costs (NRE) helping system hardware designers innovate.
- Will function faultlessly even in the pouring rain, or with dirt and deep scratches on the screen.
- Capable of accepting PCI compliant, secure/encrypted PIN-entry (“PIN-on-glass”) when suitably designed.
- Complete ownership of both touch sensor and controller design and manufacture, reducing the risk of badly managed component end-of-life (EoL) supply chain disruption.