KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
Interactive Digital Signage allows public information and advertising content to be displayed dynamically and tailored to each user, location, and time of day, delivering unrivalled flexibility when compared to traditional ‘static’ advertising methods.
Our touchscreens created for interactive digital signage solutions provide system designers with a range of benefits including:
- Our range of thick thermally tempered glass touchscreens is resistant to vandalism and suitable for unattended public use. They will also operate through a secondary protective glass for ultimate impact resistance.
- Available in sizes approaching up 100 inches (diagonal) and capable of detecting up to 100 simultaneous touch points, enabling multi-user operation, ideal for video walls or when positioned horizontally in applications such as touch tables installed in retail locations and museums.
- Proven to operate reliably in the toughest weather conditions and in locations where sustained, harsh usage is expected whilst still offering millisecond quick, responsive performance.
- Can be completely customised with options such as IR and UV touchscreen filters to help thermal management of the system and protect the expensive underlying display from the damaging effects of sunlight.
- Capable of tiling together to make near-seamless video walls and tables, i.e., a 55” touch sensor can be specified with borders of around 8mm.
- Available in special glass types such as Anti-Glare and Anti Reflective, to aid readability in direct sunlight or strong overhead lighting, and the addition of printed borders and logos (which we print in-house) will reinforce your brand and match corporate colour schemes.