KEY BENEFITS OF OUR TOUCHSCREEN TECHNOLOGY
Faultless functionality and lasting durability are key for multi-user surfaces and tables that can be used to engage and excite customers and users in a manner not achievable with wall-mounted touchscreens. Our large-format touch sensors enable responsive, multi-touch/multi-user interaction in a range of sectors such as retail, home appliances, museums, and other visitor attractions.
Further benefits to our touchscreen technologies when used in interactive surfaces and tables include:
- Availability in almost any size and shape (including round) up to nearly 100” (diagonal).
- Sensitive, lightning-fast responses to up to 100 fingers (even gloved) or conductive styli on the screen at the same time, making our horizontal touchscreens ideal for table applications.
- Available with our in-house developed tangible “object recognition” technology to combine physical and digital interactions in a compelling way.
- Thick, toughened glass allows surfaces tables to be deployed in the most demanding of environments.
- Touch performance is unaffected by liquid spillages and dirt on the surface, making them ideal for restaurant, bar, and leisure venues.
- Our latest ZXY500 touch controllers provide class-leading levels of ‘palm rejection’, i.e., they identify and ignore most hands, wrists and arms resting on the touchscreen, and can be tuned/adjusted to suit the use case and thereby reduce the possibility of accidental touches.
- Available with antimicrobial glass or coatings, and in full flat, frameless designs facilitating easy cleaning and regular disinfection – helping to control the spread of germs and diseases.
- Can be supplied in custom designs with no minimum order quantity (MOQ) and no/low upfront engineering costs (NRE) helping system hardware designers innovate.