- 80-point touch detection (configurable)
- Supports complex gestures including “pressure”
- Supports sensor sizes 5” to ~86”
- Recommended operational maximum glass thickness, 8mm
- Supports Windows 7, 8 and 10, Linux, and Android
The ZXY500™ range of controllers are based around a unique, proprietary Zytronic ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) and feature multi touch functionality with palm rejection, higher noise immunity, faster speed of operation and the ability to offer reduced non-active borders for Zytronic multi touch sensors.
Our controllers support Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Linux. A free software utility (ZyConfig) is available to download from our website which enables the optimum touch settings for the controller to be quickly established.
Zytronic's touch controller designed for use with our award winning self-capacitive Projected Capacitive Technology (PCT™). It supports single touch operation and where the Operating System allows, also simple gestures such as swipes.