Key Benefits of our Touchscreen Technology
In public leisure and entertainment venues, such as bars and casinos, exciting aesthetics are critical in encouraging player engagement. Fast, reliable, intuitive interactivity is essential in ensuring customers have a satisfying playing experience and come back time, and time again. Zytronic’s MPCT™ and PCT™ projected capacitive touchscreen technology will delight the most discerning user.
Our in-house developed and manufactured touch sensors provide product developers with a range of benefits, including:
- Our MPCT™ and PCT™ projected capacitive touch sensors enable designers to create electronic gaming machines that are as dependable and functional as they are eye-catchingly stylish.
- From 5” to over 90” there are limitless customisations options available, such as curved glass and bespoke shapes as well as multicolour printing.
- Our proprietary, patented multitouch/user touch controller electronics and firmware are already GLI® approved by many of the biggest and most well-known manufacturers in the market.
- In an industry where track-record, innovation and support are critical, Zytronic have you covered.
- Complete ownership of both touch sensor and controller design and manufacture, reducing the risk of badly managed component end-of-life (EoL) supply chain disruption.
- Installing a touchscreen-enabled gaming machine in a self-service or lightly / unsupervised environment? Look no further. We’ve been in this game for 20 years and counting.